The Nissan Qashqai is a medium size SUV, being a popular vehicle in Europe.
Regarding the Fuel Consumption for the Nissan Qashqai, there are several configuration and engines available.
The Nissan Qashqai 1.2 Fuel Consumption
For this type of engine there are the following fuel consumption depending on the configuration made available by the manufacturer:
- Nissan Qashqai 1.2 DIG-T (115 HP). The values made available from Nissan are 5,8 liters / 100km or 49 MPG (UK) - 41 MPG (US); The real mpg for this car is: 9,2 liters / 100km or 31 MPG (UK) - 26 MPG (US) – This car is equipped with a manual gearbox;
- Nissan Qashqai 1.2 DIG-T XTronic (115 HP). For this configuration, the average fuel consumption would be of 5,8 liters / 100km or 49 MPG (UK) - 41 MPG (US). The real fuel consumption should be of 9,3 liters / 100km or 30 MPG (UK) - 25 MPG (US) – This model has an automatic gearbox.
The Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi Fuel Consumption
This model is equipped with a manual gearbox, runs with diesel and has a power of 110 HP. The real fuel consumption is of 5,9 liters / 100km or 48 MPG (UK) - 40 MPG (US). These values are a little higher than what the car manual states: 4,0 liters / 100km or 71 MPG (UK) - 59 MPG (US).
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 DIG-T Real MPG
The Qashqai 1.6 DIG-T is a SUV running with gasoline, a power of 163 HP and the gearbox is manual. If we are looking at the fuel consumption declared, which is lower than the real one, it is of 6,0 liters / 100km or 47 MPG (UK) - 39 MPG (US).
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dCi Real MPG
The 1.6 dCi (diesel) engine can be found on the following configurations.
- Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dCi (130 HP). This configuration is rather standard and has a combined fuel consumption of 4,6 liters / 100km or 61 MPG (UK) - 51 MPG (US). Using our algorithms we are able to combine different factors and come up with a more real fuel consumption for this type of car: 6,8 liters / 100km or 41 MPG (UK) - 34 MPG (US). This model has a manual gearbox.
- Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dCi 4x4i (130 HP). The difference between this model and the previous one is the 4x4 system. The manufacturer declares that this model would have a fuel consumption of 5,1 liters / 100km or 55 MPG (UK) - 46 MPG (US). We calculate that the real fuel consumption is 8,0 liters / 100km or 35 MPG (UK) - 30 MPG (US).
- Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dCi XTronic (130 HP). This model has an automatic gearbox and a combined fuel consumption of 4,9 liters / 100km 58 MPG (UK) - 48 MPG (US). These values are sensible lower than what a car would actually consume: the real MPG - 7,4 liters / 100km or 38 MPG (UK) - 32 MPG (US).
All in all, the Nissan Qashqai is a great SUV but has rather good ratings for the fuel consumption.
Be the first to comment...